Throughout the year we offer several seminars on various subjects including living trusts, long-term care, retirement planning, and charitable giving. The seminars are free and we encourage you to attend. We look forward to meeting you!
FREE SEMINAR: How to Legally and Effectively Protect Your Assets From a Long Nursing Home Stay
If you have a loved one that needs long term care now or in the near future, you don't want to miss this seminar. Here's just some of what you'll learn:
- Learn about the new changes in the Medicaid laws... and the steps you need to take right now to protect your finances.
- Some of the biggest mistakes families of nursing home residents make and how you can avoid them.
- Find out when "traditional" estate planning doesn't work... and find out what does.
- Learn how gifting money to your children can disqualify you from Medicaid unless it's done just right.
- Find out how you might be able to qualify for Medicaid without spending down.
- How retirement plans can be decimated and how you might be able to protect them.
- Learn the legal documents you should have in place... and what they should contain.
- Learn how to find the right nursing home and how to get good care there... and more!
This seminar is FREE, but seating is limited. Please call Cheri at 763-398-5800 to RSVP. This seminar will fill up quickly, so call right away!
Thursday, December 13, 2018
7500 Highway 55
Lower Level Conference Room
Golden Valley, MN 55427
This workshop will be presented by William M. Hansen. Mr. Hansen is an attorney, a Certified Financial Planner®, and has a Masters of Law in Taxation. He has more than 25 years of planning experience. He is a frequent lecturer and helps guide his clients to make wise decisions about their financial future.