Throughout the year we offer several seminars on various subjects including living trusts, long-term care, retirement planning, and charitable giving. The seminars are free and we encourage you to attend. We look forward to meeting you!
FREE SEMINAR: Do You Have Your Ducks in a Row? Discover How a “Living Trust” Can Avoid Probate & Estate Taxes so Your Estate Will Pass to Your Family Intact
You’ve worked hard to build your estate. Now find out what you must do to protect it for your family.
At this seminar, you will learn:
- How to avoid Probate
- Two types of Powers of Attorney you need to consider
- The difference between Wills and Trusts and why "A Will = Probate"
- How to minimize estate taxes
- What Groucho Marx did wrong
- How you can save your children’s inheritance from creditors and predators, including future ex-spouses
- How to keep your aff airs private and out of public inspection
This seminar is FREE, but seating is limited. Please call Cheri at 763-398-5800 to RSVP. This seminar will fill up quickly, so call right away! Anyone attending the seminar will be entitled to a FREE CONSULTATION (worth $355) and receive 10% OFF a Living Trust!
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
10:00 a.m. -OR- 2:00 p.m.
Medina Entertainment Center
500 Highway 55
Medina, MN 55340
Thursday, May 24, 2018
2:00 p.m. -OR- 7:00 p.m.
Sheraton Minneapolis West
12201 Ridgedale Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55305
This workshop will be presented by William M. Hansen. Mr. Hansen is an attorney, a Certified Financial Planner®, and has a Masters of Law in Taxation. He has more than 25 years of planning experience. He is a frequent lecturer and helps guide his clients to make wise decisions about their financial future.